Sean, concerned Seahawk fan
I had to post this.
Sean, concerned Seahawks fan, was anxious in the first quarter. But he need not have worried.
They won.
If I may offer one comment, however ... I absolutely hate the Seattle Seahawks home uniforms. You would think with the cloudy skies and rain they would prefer something that didn't add to the gloom.
Sean, concerned Seahawks fan, was anxious in the first quarter. But he need not have worried.
They won.
If I may offer one comment, however ... I absolutely hate the Seattle Seahawks home uniforms. You would think with the cloudy skies and rain they would prefer something that didn't add to the gloom.





1 Comments:
Bill, why on earth did you post this? I love it man. You miss the old uniforms? You know they have had these new ones for about four or five years. Go Hawks!
By
egan, at 1:19 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home