Crazy Ass Planet

Monday, January 09, 2006

I feel like a woman?

You know, I came across a number of blogs that posted the link to What Song Should you Strip Too? Mine was the Divinyls "I Touch Myself" and they said I'm likely already a stripper.

And I started thinking about that and began wondering what kind of stripper I would make?

I decided I would probably be a poor one. Because for some reason I like the idea of taking it off while pretending to be Shania Twain doing, "Man, I Feel Like A Woman."

I always thought that title could be taken two ways, 1) you feel as if you are a woman or, 2) you want sex with a woman.

I opt for the latter. Though I'm sure this picture will reduce my chances.

4 Comments:

  • Nice rack, Bill!

    ;)

    By Blogger Lushy, at 10:08 AM  

  • that pic is hilarious!

    and yes, it will probably reduce your chances. hee hee.

    By Blogger Sizzle, at 2:14 PM  

  • That picture is very disturbing. You look like Prince.

    By Blogger egan, at 1:18 PM  

  • The Prince thing has me very worried.

    By Blogger Bill, at 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home