Building character through personal trauma
It's quite amazing how easy this stop smoking thing is. I'm much more calm and even-tempered than I thought I would be.Yes, there's a real sense of serenity that has descended upon me, like veils of good will dropped like love missives from the heavens.
And sure, I dream about smoking and experience feelings of guilt and anxiety as I do so, and yes there is a certain twitch I've acquired in my left eye and, yes, the cat has been forced to flee beneath the bed and my flatware is pretty much all shattered, but on the whole I feel fine.
(That was convincing, wasn't it?)
Tag: Smoking, Stop Smoking




3 Comments:
not.so.much.
:) sizz
By
Sizzle, at 1:44 PM
A grand, Bill! a grand!
*ducks and runs*
By
Lushy, at 3:57 PM
Not. At. All.
Good luck to ya though!!
I've tried repeatedly and always end up crying and breaking things.
By
Diamond, at 12:11 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home