Internally disrupted
My internal clock is totally out of whack. Not that it's ever in whack, but I'm more screwed up than normal these days. I blame it on the time of year and the weather.
Time was (no pun intended), I woke up at 6:00 a.m. and jumped out of bed with the blush of the new day. Birds twittered and somewhere I think Pat Boone was singing. I could be wrong about that.
These days, I'm dragging my ass out of bed between 8:00 and 9:00 ... and on weekends, as late as 11:00.
On the other hand, I'm WIDE awake at midnight and 1:00 a.m., when I should be shuffling off to Buffalo, as they say. Yes, I'm right well buggered up these days.
As I write this, I'm thinking I should be going to bed. Eventually, I will.
For the love of Mike, where's the damn sun these days!!!????
Time was (no pun intended), I woke up at 6:00 a.m. and jumped out of bed with the blush of the new day. Birds twittered and somewhere I think Pat Boone was singing. I could be wrong about that.
These days, I'm dragging my ass out of bed between 8:00 and 9:00 ... and on weekends, as late as 11:00.
On the other hand, I'm WIDE awake at midnight and 1:00 a.m., when I should be shuffling off to Buffalo, as they say. Yes, I'm right well buggered up these days.
As I write this, I'm thinking I should be going to bed. Eventually, I will.
For the love of Mike, where's the damn sun these days!!!????




2 Comments:
It probably has something to do with stopping smoking. I quit on New Years Day, and just want to sleep all day.
By
Anonymous, at 6:59 AM
i love that phrase "buggered up."
:) sizzle
By
Sizzle, at 11:22 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home