Crazy Ass Planet

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I'm a classic martini

Hmm. They tell me I'm a classic martini ...

You area sophisticated drinker, who knows that simple quality is over-rated.

You're a knowledgeable drunk, but sometimes you're a know-it-all when you're blasted.

You should never: Drink and gossip. You tend to forget who's standing right behind you!

Your ideal party: Has a real bartender. But no one mixes a better drink than you.

Your drinking soulmates: those with a Chocolate Martini personality

Your drinking rivals: those with a Margarita Martini personality


6 Comments:

  • Why post this thing? Because I'm too lazy to write a post. This silly thing did it for me.

    By Blogger Bill, at 9:23 PM  

  • Hm. I am a Blueberry Martini and my drinking rival is a Chocolate Martini. I'd agree with the drinking rival thing. I've had a chocolate martini and it was vile.

    By Blogger Lushy, at 5:36 PM  

  • Hmmm, I think my martini might be Strawberry Quik. That's an option, right?

    Your FOY-ay comment is tres funny.

    Touche!

    By Blogger Spinning Girl, at 6:31 PM  

  • After today, I could probably use a martini - very dry. Hectic.

    Strawberry Quik? Wow ... I haven't had that in years. I use to drink that stuff all the time when I was a kid.

    By Blogger Bill, at 9:43 PM  

  • Did anyone else notice that this thing began "You area ..." when it should have said, "You are ...?" Well, that's the last time I use this clown to write my posts!

    By Blogger Bill, at 10:35 PM  

  • Fucking Blueberry Martini? I hate blueberries. For that matter, I'm not big on Martinis either.

    "I'll have another black and tan, Charlie."

    By Blogger flounder, at 7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home