The washing machine update
Because I know everyone on the Internet is anxious to know, I can happily report the washing machine is now working. Soon, I shall smell like a flower.
Why is it working? As they say in the film Shakespeare in Love: "It's a mystery."
I have no idea why today it is working. A close examination reveals nothing. Well, actually a close examination might reveal something but I suspect you would have to know what you're looking at in order to recognize it. I don't know.
In other news:
Well, there is no other news. Certainly nothing of interest. I got a haircut yesterday. It also rained again yesterday. I woke this morning with a cold that is trying to take root. At this stage, I appear to have been successful in showing the little bugger the door. But you never know.
Ah, this life. It's a thriller.
(Speaking of thrillers ... Oilers play tonight. GOILERS!!!) (And soon this Oilers thing will be over. A win tonight and there will be just one more game left. Currently, Crazy Ass Planet does not recognise any other scenario.)
Why is it working? As they say in the film Shakespeare in Love: "It's a mystery."
I have no idea why today it is working. A close examination reveals nothing. Well, actually a close examination might reveal something but I suspect you would have to know what you're looking at in order to recognize it. I don't know.
In other news:
Well, there is no other news. Certainly nothing of interest. I got a haircut yesterday. It also rained again yesterday. I woke this morning with a cold that is trying to take root. At this stage, I appear to have been successful in showing the little bugger the door. But you never know.
Ah, this life. It's a thriller.
(Speaking of thrillers ... Oilers play tonight. GOILERS!!!) (And soon this Oilers thing will be over. A win tonight and there will be just one more game left. Currently, Crazy Ass Planet does not recognise any other scenario.)




2 Comments:
did you find the source of cat pee?
By
southernfemme, at 11:38 PM
No, that one is still a mystery. However, it's less of a problem. The odor seems to have vanished. That's the good news. The bad news is that I never found the source.
By
Bill, at 3:37 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home