Down the rabbit hole
Well, today has kind of vanished for me ... I slept way too late then got online and started wandering around Newsvine, my new favourite site. It's a combination of quite a few things - kind of news, blogs, links, comments etc.
Anyway ... that's where I've been. And I've create my own page there. The site uses news feeds but you can also seed it with stories etc. from elsewhere.
Blah blah blah ... Well, if you're like me, you'll love this stuff and get lost in it too. On the other hand ... maybe it'll just bore the pants off you.
Anyway ... that's where I've been. And I've create my own page there. The site uses news feeds but you can also seed it with stories etc. from elsewhere.
Blah blah blah ... Well, if you're like me, you'll love this stuff and get lost in it too. On the other hand ... maybe it'll just bore the pants off you.




3 Comments:
Yes, I think so. For me, what I like about them is finding news stories I wouldn't normally find - you know, the stuff you wouldn't get on the evening news. A lot of this comes from other parts of the world, which I like (since we're largely ignorant of what goes on beyond our borders), and specfic subjects that interest me.
By
Bill, at 2:14 AM
You're right, I could get lost in there. Like a good museum. Thanks for the tip!
By
Spinning Girl, at 8:03 PM
Oh the horrraaahhh!
Mark-Andre Bergeron is now public enemy #1 in Edmonton.
And somewhere, Steve Smith finally breathes a sigh of relief.
By
flounder, at 8:28 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home