Nude or smelly - some choice
No one likes a whiner, but really ...
1) The Oilers lost
2) The washing machine broke
3) Yes, the washing machine is broken
So it appears I can either go around naked or stinkin' out the joint wherever I go.
I suppose I could find a laudromat ... do they still have those? I guess they do - I keep seeing them in movies and on TV shows. I think there may have been one in Shopgirl.
Grumble, grumble.
This modern life. It ain't easy, I tell ya!
1) The Oilers lost
2) The washing machine broke
3) Yes, the washing machine is broken
So it appears I can either go around naked or stinkin' out the joint wherever I go.
I suppose I could find a laudromat ... do they still have those? I guess they do - I keep seeing them in movies and on TV shows. I think there may have been one in Shopgirl.
Grumble, grumble.
This modern life. It ain't easy, I tell ya!




1 Comments:
poor lil guy.
By
Spinning Girl, at 5:40 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home