Midnight musings - I am not dreaming
I am WIDE AWAKE now. I slept in very late today, and that's a bad thing. Well, not so bad at the beginning of the day when I'm luxuriating in bed with the fact I don't have to be anywhere, see anyone or do anything I don't want to.
Unfortunately, today I didn't want to do anything. So I did nada. Zilch. And now,as the clock moves past midnight, my eyes are as open as a strawdog victim on a Halloween movie. My brain is racing at speeds beyond the capacity of mortal humans to measure ... and I don't wanna go to bed 'cause I know I won't fall asleep for another six hours or so.
My personal clock is majorly fucked up. Why does every good thing (like sleeping in) have a codicil that screws you up?
I need a cigarette. Oh, wait a moment. I can't have one!!!
Tag: Insomnia, Sleepless, Smoking, Stop Smoking
Unfortunately, today I didn't want to do anything. So I did nada. Zilch. And now,as the clock moves past midnight, my eyes are as open as a strawdog victim on a Halloween movie. My brain is racing at speeds beyond the capacity of mortal humans to measure ... and I don't wanna go to bed 'cause I know I won't fall asleep for another six hours or so.
My personal clock is majorly fucked up. Why does every good thing (like sleeping in) have a codicil that screws you up?
I need a cigarette. Oh, wait a moment. I can't have one!!!
Tag: Insomnia, Sleepless, Smoking, Stop Smoking




3 Comments:
It's all about the Lifesavers, now. I prefer the Butter Rum flavor. My friend who quit smoking at at least two packs of lifesavers a day.
By
Lushy, at 1:36 PM
have you thought about getting some acupuncture? it does wonders for quitting smoking.
that or take up knitting.
you CAN do this! :)
By
Sizzle, at 1:27 AM
Be strong.
By
Spinning Girl, at 9:49 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home