The brain's peculiarities
My iPod keeps tossing old Nick Lowe songs into the mix. One of them is Raging Eyes, a very short and very infectious tune from who knows when.
Here's the thing, it's one of those songs that gets in your head and won't leave.
And here's the other thing, in my head it isn't Raging Eyes. It's Raisin Eyes.
"She's got raisin eyes ... Oh, she got raisin eyes!"
So I not only get the song stuck in my head but I also get a picture of a woman with raisins for eyes and it's VERY creepy.
The back end of the brain just operates with a will of it's own. Who ever knows what it's up to? Very puzzling.
Here's the thing, it's one of those songs that gets in your head and won't leave.
And here's the other thing, in my head it isn't Raging Eyes. It's Raisin Eyes.
"She's got raisin eyes ... Oh, she got raisin eyes!"
So I not only get the song stuck in my head but I also get a picture of a woman with raisins for eyes and it's VERY creepy.
The back end of the brain just operates with a will of it's own. Who ever knows what it's up to? Very puzzling.




1 Comments:
No poetry today!
By
Bill, at 4:08 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home