Crazy Ass Planet

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Bill trivia tips

I have to thank Brooke for directing me to this:

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Bill!

  1. Ideally, Bill should be stored on his side at a temperature of 55 degrees.
  2. Julius Caesar wore a laurel wreath to cover up Bill.
  3. Antarctica is the only continent without Bill.
  4. In Vermont, the ratio of cows to Bill is 10:1!
  5. Bill was named after Bill the taxi driver in Frank Capra's 'It's a Wonderful Life'!
  6. The Asteroid Belt between Mars and Jupiter is made entirely of Bill.
  7. It's bad luck for a flag to touch Bill.
  8. The international dialling code for Bill is 672!
  9. When provoked, Bill will swivel the tip of his abdomen and shoot a jet of boiling chemicals at his attacker!
  10. The water in oceans is four times less salty than the water in Bill.
I am interested in - do tell me about

2 Comments:

  • Bill, you stole this from Brooke, I stole it from you, Jerk stole it from me (without giving credit), and now half of the blogosphere has stolen it from him. It's amazing how small the world is sometimes, huh?

    By Blogger jeopardygirl, at 10:56 PM  

  • I have to be more careful about provoking you in the future.

    By Blogger Scarlet Hip, at 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home