Ah geez .. I can't keep up - right column woes
You know, the right column of all my blogs languishes. There are so many new things to add to it, but I don't seem to have the time. I've even got a list:
- Things to add to the right column
There are those little itsy-bitsy banner things you have to squint to read (like that Feedburner one you can see over there). And there are blogrolls. And there are other updated site lists. And today, today I saw a list that shows what countries visitors are from. I should probably add that too.
But then I'd have to go register somewhere, find the code, figure out again how to add it to the template, then - voila! See it online and realize, that for all my work, my traffic is such that my visitors are from northern Alberta and Guam. Period.
Why does the blog world keep coming up with new stuff to add to the right column? All I want to do is write. Why make me do code shit? Why make me keep adding new stuff? It's not that I don't want to link to every site I visit, or show all the damn stats and aggregations you can shake a stick at, but ... geez! Give it a rest, already!
I can't write pithy comments if I'm dicking around with shit I don't really understand, like freaking code. I'm a man of limited brain capacity, you know? A man of limited skills.
Give a guy a break. No more shit for the right column! At least for a while!
Tag: Right column, Code, Stats, Blogs, Bitching
- Things to add to the right column
There are those little itsy-bitsy banner things you have to squint to read (like that Feedburner one you can see over there). And there are blogrolls. And there are other updated site lists. And today, today I saw a list that shows what countries visitors are from. I should probably add that too.
But then I'd have to go register somewhere, find the code, figure out again how to add it to the template, then - voila! See it online and realize, that for all my work, my traffic is such that my visitors are from northern Alberta and Guam. Period.
Why does the blog world keep coming up with new stuff to add to the right column? All I want to do is write. Why make me do code shit? Why make me keep adding new stuff? It's not that I don't want to link to every site I visit, or show all the damn stats and aggregations you can shake a stick at, but ... geez! Give it a rest, already!
I can't write pithy comments if I'm dicking around with shit I don't really understand, like freaking code. I'm a man of limited brain capacity, you know? A man of limited skills.
Give a guy a break. No more shit for the right column! At least for a while!
Tag: Right column, Code, Stats, Blogs, Bitching




1 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
Anonymous, at 2:45 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home