Too many comments? Too much blog hopping?
I'm beginning to realise that, as enjoyable as it is to hop from blog to blog and be stimulated by interesting notions, to the point of posting comments (as embarrassing as some of those comments may prove to be), while doing so I'm not posting on my own blogs.
Worse, in some cases the best posts end up being comments on someone else's blog! (Okay, so maybe they aren't so good, those comments. But the idea behind some of them might have been a worthwhile post.)
Anyway ... must rethink this whole bog business.
Tag: Blogs, Blog hopping, Comments
Worse, in some cases the best posts end up being comments on someone else's blog! (Okay, so maybe they aren't so good, those comments. But the idea behind some of them might have been a worthwhile post.)
Anyway ... must rethink this whole bog business.
Tag: Blogs, Blog hopping, Comments




3 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
Anonymous, at 2:39 AM
I agree here.
By
S A J Shirazi, at 9:52 AM
it can consume your life, can't it?
By
Sizzle, at 12:19 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home