Crazy Ass Planet

Monday, September 05, 2005

Speaking of asses

I came across this (The Ass Files) while blog hopping and I laughed! Sadly, it reminded me of one of the stupidest things I ever did - when I was considerably younger and less aware of how the world operates.

I was living with someone and she often commented on my lack of style, clothes and so on. Not in a mean or nasty way, but things like, "Stripes make you look skinny. You shouldn't wear that." Blah blah ... In retrospect, she was trying to reform me. If not make me a better man, at least a more presentable one.

Anyway, every now and then she'd ask for my opinion on things like, "Does this fit right?" or "Do you think this looks good on me?" Usually, I would shrug and say nothing because I simply didn't know.

But one day ... well, one day ... It was a mauve coloured dress. But.

So, "Does this look good on me?" Turn arounding around, offering the 360 view.

So I said, "Um ... it looks okay. But it kinda makes your ass look big."

That I am still alive is a tribute to Canadian restraint. That I haven't been laid since Reagan was president is a tribute to the dull-wittedness of young males.

Tag: ,

1 Comments:

  • Glad you enjoyed the post! At least you men learn quickly.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home