Crazy Ass Planet

Thursday, July 13, 2006

No bike, therefore - Gonzo!


In the absence of an image of my bike, which I have managed to get functioning again, we get an image of Gonzo. This is her sepia look.

Sadly, I've been remiss in the brushing department so she looks a bit rough around the edges ... but you know? She doesn't seem to mind. Cats are like that.

As for my bike ... I am not a cyclist. But as someone who does not drive I like it for its transportation abilities. I feel like a dork on it with my silly helmet (why do bike helmets looks so stupid?) and because it's bright yellow colour makes me feel as if I'm riding around with a Fourth of July fireworks display coming out of my ass ... but it's functional and transports me at a greater speed than walking does.

Mind you, I cycle like my grandma. I come close to soiling myself as those big wheeled SUV's roar by or those Harley Davidsons bellow past sounding like Saturn V rockets as they're ridden by their rough boy dentists and lawyers.

But enough about bikes. What's the point with no image of my little yellow number? Instead, we have Gonzo and a post that was prompted by the urge to post something because I was getting sick of looking at that silly cake image in the previous post.

Oh dear. I fear I've wasted everyone's time. Including my own. (Gonzo will not be pleased.)

2 Comments:

  • btw ... Have you any idea how rare it is to get an in-focus picture of Gonzo actually looking at the camera? Believe me, this image you see is worthy of an award!

    By Blogger Bill, at 2:35 AM  

  • i really want to see you in that yellow bike hat.

    please.

    By Blogger Sizzle, at 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home