Crazy Ass Planet

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

How to recognize a hot summer night

I always know it is a hot summer night by the degree to which my drawers stick to my bum.

This is a hot summer night. My drawers are stuck to my bum like a refridgerator magnet. I could, if I so wished, attach my grocery list there - maybe to the left cheek for easy access when passing through the Safeway.

As convenient as this may be, I have to be honest and say I wish it were a bit cooler. I really don't like things stuck to my bum, however convenient that might be.

But that's just me. You may feel differently.

3 Comments:

  • Oh my God! I'm BLIND!

    Thanks for that Bill.

    By Blogger flounder, at 11:02 AM  

  • If anything gets stuck to my bum...it better be young and warm.

    By Blogger Mackenzie, at 11:09 AM  

  • I had a chair stuck to my bum tonight because it was hot again and I was naked.

    Chairs aren't made for nakedness.

    By Blogger Bill, at 3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home