Happy Canada Day!
From one patriot to another … belch!What is it about national holidays that promotes drunkenness, rude behaviour and horrific fashion? I suspect the season. It’s hot outside.
Today is Canada Day. This means a long weekend. This means I’ll have Monday off, so this year I’ll be lollygagging on the same day Americans are as they celebrate their independence, which falls on the 4th of July (ours is on the 1st).
For all the hoo-hah we spout about these days, it seems to me they are primarily about three things:
- Not working
- Beer
- Loud noises
What’s a holiday without those?
(I hope to post something more coherent tomorrow. So feel free to ignore this post. I really just wanted something here so each time I came here I didn’t have to look at the wretched image in the previous post. Who the hell was that guy anyway?)




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home