Captain Canada stops for a smoke
Well, who do you think I run into downtown today? Captain Canada! (Looks like he's a smoker - bad example for the kids!)
Actually, there were a number of guys dressed like this today. It is Canada Day, after all.
I was most struck by how people were dressed today. I think the vast majority of people, at least in this part of the country, just didn't give a shit how they looked. It was a holiday. It's summer. It's pretty warm. I saw more straw hats, baseball caps and white, white legs than ... well, I dunno what. But there were a lot!
You get that when you live in a northern country.
Anyway, I spent the afternoon downtown shopping and taking pictures of people I don't know. I Flickr'd it and called it Canada Day 2006 - Edmonton.
Actually, there were a number of guys dressed like this today. It is Canada Day, after all.
I was most struck by how people were dressed today. I think the vast majority of people, at least in this part of the country, just didn't give a shit how they looked. It was a holiday. It's summer. It's pretty warm. I saw more straw hats, baseball caps and white, white legs than ... well, I dunno what. But there were a lot!
You get that when you live in a northern country.
Anyway, I spent the afternoon downtown shopping and taking pictures of people I don't know. I Flickr'd it and called it Canada Day 2006 - Edmonton.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home