The big wave
I love water. And I love waves. And I wanted to try a video here. Anyway, much as I like watching it this is not something I would ever do:
Wow ... I love watching that wave breaking! (I don't really care about the guy on the surfboard - just the wave.)
Wow ... I love watching that wave breaking! (I don't really care about the guy on the surfboard - just the wave.)




4 Comments:
Wow. Righteous.
By
Spinning Girl, at 9:55 AM
They show surf videos in a bar that I go to...I love the waves too. There is no way that I have big enough balls to ever drop into a wave like that.
By
Mackenzie, at 11:32 AM
i miss the waves of california.
By
Sizzle, at 11:59 AM
totally awesome. when I get to the beach, I love to just sit and watch the waves. so peaceful.
By
southernfemme, at 4:31 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home