Some random observations …
… As I’ve nothing interesting or profound to say yet still have the urge to inflict my whining on the world. So I offer these:
- The Super Bowl sucked. I don’t care who won or lost, it was just plain dull. I mean, they ran more commercials than plays. Snoooze festival …
- Has Hollywood become a parody of itself? Well, I suppose it always was a parody of itself … but more so now? How many more movies are they going to give us about people in tights? It’s like Richard Simmons runs the studios.
- Despite all the great technology for playing music, we still have American Idol. This doesn’t make sense to me. You would think one would preclude the other.
- North America and sushi … there’s really no rational explanation for that. They simply don’t belong together – yet they do!
Well, I’ve literally nothing interesting to say since getting ill. It’s like it’s wiped out my brain.
- The Super Bowl sucked. I don’t care who won or lost, it was just plain dull. I mean, they ran more commercials than plays. Snoooze festival …
- Has Hollywood become a parody of itself? Well, I suppose it always was a parody of itself … but more so now? How many more movies are they going to give us about people in tights? It’s like Richard Simmons runs the studios.
- Despite all the great technology for playing music, we still have American Idol. This doesn’t make sense to me. You would think one would preclude the other.
- North America and sushi … there’s really no rational explanation for that. They simply don’t belong together – yet they do!
Well, I’ve literally nothing interesting to say since getting ill. It’s like it’s wiped out my brain.




2 Comments:
The Superbowl did suck indeed, especially the officiating.
I'm all for getting rid of sushi in North America, but only because my name is Flounder.
By
flounder, at 8:19 AM
I'm jumping on the get rid of sushi bandwagon, mainly because it's disgusting.
As for American Idol, I'm all for getting rid of the damn show, but can we keep the auditions please. Some of them are funny enough to make me pee dammit!
By
Diamond, at 1:34 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home