Crazy Ass Planet

Saturday, February 04, 2006

What the hell was that? The weather?

Yesterday was … well, I don’t know what it was but I was not well.

Headaches all day. Aching muscles and bones – especially my legs. It was like they were bruised but there were no bruises. And sleep … I pretty much slept all day yesterday and half of today. And I never sleep like that.

Maybe I had the flu, but I don’t think so. All day yesterday we had a “Severe Winter Weather Watch.” It didn’t turn into anything though it still could. What’s significant about it is that the weather was turning itself inside out.

Later today it will start raining then, later, to snow.

And my point is, for reasons I can’t explain, things like the way I felt yesterday (sleeping, headaches, etc.) seem to occur when fronts move in and the weather switches in a big way.

Some friends call me Barometer Boy. Well, whether this is all a horeshit explanation I dreamed up in my head or there is some truth in it, it’s very, very weird. The barometer was falling all day yesterday, by the way.

Yesterday was a total write off. Today, I’m just trying to reorient myself. I wonder if there are others who have this problem? Does the weather throw other people out of whack?

(Note: I'm supposed to go to a restaurant for a birthday thing for some people tonight. The way I', feeling, I'm not sure I'll be going. But you never know. By then I may be back to normal.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home