What a strange weekend that was ...
I’m hoping for a better day tomorrow. I’ve spent the last few days with … “something.” I dunno what. But I’ve spent the last few days sleeping. And with aching joints and muscles and generally feeling less than I should.
So hopefully tomorrow I’ll be back to normal.
What a wasted weekend.
Really, you’ve no idea what a weird weekend this was. It was like being sick but not being sick at the same time. Very odd.
So hopefully tomorrow I’ll be back to normal.
What a wasted weekend.
Really, you’ve no idea what a weird weekend this was. It was like being sick but not being sick at the same time. Very odd.




2 Comments:
weird- that's how i have been feeling!
By
Sizzle, at 1:00 PM
A shot of whiskey will fix you right up.
Feel better.
By
Lushy, at 3:59 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home