Crazy Ass Planet

Thursday, February 02, 2006

A post that cannot justify itself – sheer rubbish


I feel the need to post something yet I have nothing to post. So I will do what I do very well, I will ramble …

What bloody day is this? It feels like Thursday. I thought it might be Tuesday but, as it turns out, it was Wednesday. (Though by the time this is posted it may actually be Thursday.)

Why can’t I keep track of days? Maybe because this week has been so busy I don’t know up from down.

Switching gears … based on another post, I’m considering a community initiative to insist the local Safeway restock and once again carry pizzarogies and Tazo Zen tea (note: annoying Flash waste-of-time site ... don't bother clicking). The pizzarogies are not for me but the tea is. (Edmonton is very proud of its Ukrainian community and Italian community – which may explain the business of pizzarogies.)

On another topic … why does a little kitty cat like Gonzo piss like a race horse? My God, I hate cleaning the litter box …

A friend has gotten me on Skype. And Lushy has gotten me on Frapper! (beta). Soon, I will have no tactile life in the real world at all. I will merely be an essence on the Internet.

On Saturday, I’m going to dinner with numerous friends to celebrate some birthdays. The last time I went with these friends to this particular restaurant the bill was around $1200!!!! I recall opening my wallet at one point and my friend Liz reaching in and just taking all the bills that were in it. I also recall having a meltdown later in the evening and screaming at everyone. We were ejected from a bar on Whyte Avenue later still.

I hope this Saturday is a bit more sedate. I plan to remain sober (but not putting money on it). This evening will be about birthdays, something I have serious issues with, but I won’t go there. There’s a good deal of profanity looking for an outlet regarding that topic and I’d prefer not to do that here.

Well, that’s my nothing post. It’s a waste of time but at least I feel better for having posted something. Hopefully future posts won’t contain so much drivel.

Nighty night all! And toodle-oo!!!!

3 Comments:

  • $1,200 Canadian? What's that in US money? Any way that you look at it, that's a lot of dough!

    By Blogger flounder, at 8:07 AM  

  • seriously, how CAN little cats piss so much!?

    By Blogger Sizzle, at 2:01 PM  

  • Does Gonzo do the poop-n-zoom? My old kitty, Marley, used to come tearing out of her bathroom after she pooped. It was like she was 10 pounds lighter and suddenly had the energy and ability to run around the house, up the wall, over furniture for at least 5 minutes after.

    By Blogger Lushy, at 4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home