Crazy Ass Planet

Friday, February 03, 2006

Jesus plays ... hockey?

At the risk of seeming partisan, my first question is, "Why isn't Jesus wearing an Edmonton Oilers jersey?"

My second question is ... is this really how you want to think of Jesus, if you're someone who is a Christian?

I suppose this is meant for kids more than anyone, still ... Jesus with a hockey stick fighting over a puck? Even if you go for this kind of thing, he really should be wearing a helmet. The kids, too. As it is, he's setting a bad example. One good body check into the boards and those kids' heads could crack open like melons.

I wonder what his plus-minus is? And from the picture, you can't really tell what position he plays - although you can be pretty sure he's not a goalie. Forward maybe? Centre? Left wing? Or maybe defense on the left side?

Hard to say.

Oh well ... I wonder if they have a Moses with Seahawks sweater? And maybe a Satan in a Steelers uniform?

(I'm pretty sure the hockey Jesus must be an Oiler. He's certainly not a Flame. You know who's on that team, what with all that fire imagery.)

2 Comments:

  • i am afraid of what they will come up with next. those bumper stickers with WWJD? were enough. more than enough! ;)

    By Blogger Sizzle, at 11:59 AM  

  • Moses apparently wasn't on the Seahawks side.

    By Blogger egan, at 3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home