I just don’t understand
There are so many things I don’t understand it would probably knock the Blogger servers offline if I were to try and list them all. So I’ll stick to just one:

Why is my beard gray?
I would understand it if my hair was gray, but it’s not. Only the beard (or goatee, if you prefer). The moustache? Not gray. Only the beard.
Why?
I’m sure there’s some very coherent reason that involves cells and DNA and other hoo-hah that is largely beyond me, but in the making of the universe, couldn’t a greater effort have been made at consistency?
(I also don’t understand why Hollywood’s done a remake of John Carpenter’s The Fog. But that’s another question.)
Tag: Hair, Beards, How to become an idiot

Why is my beard gray?
I would understand it if my hair was gray, but it’s not. Only the beard (or goatee, if you prefer). The moustache? Not gray. Only the beard.
Why?
I’m sure there’s some very coherent reason that involves cells and DNA and other hoo-hah that is largely beyond me, but in the making of the universe, couldn’t a greater effort have been made at consistency?
(I also don’t understand why Hollywood’s done a remake of John Carpenter’s The Fog. But that’s another question.)
Tag: Hair, Beards, How to become an idiot




4 Comments:
i don't get it either. the gray beard but not mustache thingy. my boss has succumbed to coloring his goatee. he has no hair on his head but a graying goatee. it drives him bonkers. but also, he is a vain diva and has a lot of rules about color and order and such.
if you find out, enlighten us!
By
Sizzle, at 10:38 AM
I have a friend with the same deal. He complains about it and threatens to shave, but I always beg him not to.
A graying beard is very distinguished looking. I like it.
By
Lushy, at 3:33 PM
I don't mind the graying beard. I just wish I understood why. And every so often I threaten to shave it and the moustache off but, in the end, I'm too afraid to. I can't imagine what I'd look like.
By
Bill, at 1:14 AM
Bravo, brilliant idea
By
Baccarat Probability, at 10:40 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home