Crazy Ass Planet

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

You see my problem ...


Or perhaps you don't. You probably need to understand that this is something like 8:20 or 8:30 in the morning. The sun, in other words, is just not entering my place early enough anymore. I require light to wake up - I don't believe in loud noises, especially radio stations with chattering morons.

I need light. But with that building over there in the way, and a tardy sun, by the time light wakes me up the day's half over. For those of you who work, you'll understand it when I tell you this doesn't always fly with the people signing your pay cheque.

So that's my problem. I'll have to carry this cross till December 22. It won't be until the solstice that the sun starts getting its lazy rump in gear and begins getting here earlier.

I tell you, it's a tough life. A tough one.

Tag: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • luckily, i have kittens to claw me awake.

    did i just say luckily? i must be sleep deprived.

    By Blogger Sizzle, at 3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home