The other Sunday sky
About two weeks ago I threw up a post with an image and I called it The Sunday sky. Today, I give you The other Sunday sky, which helps explain why I was so ... out of sorts, let us say, over the past weekend.
Fear not. That grim sky has hit the high road and hopefully won't return for a good long while. The week promises to be much sunnier and, thank heavens, warmer.
And for whatever it is worth, I also put up a shot of the street I live on in full fall mode.
Fear not. That grim sky has hit the high road and hopefully won't return for a good long while. The week promises to be much sunnier and, thank heavens, warmer.
And for whatever it is worth, I also put up a shot of the street I live on in full fall mode.





4 Comments:
I love these shots Bill. I love the leaves in the street shot. :)
By
Sizzle, at 3:53 PM
Just beautiful. And such vibrant colors. I can't wait for the reds around here. I can do without the chill in the air, but I just love those red hues.
By
kris, at 4:59 PM
One day, I'll have to take some shots of people. But for some reason, I love taking shots of landscapes, trees etc.
By
Bill, at 9:00 PM
I love your pictures...you have a great eye for catching the dramatic in ordinary scenes.
By
Lushy, at 12:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home