Downtown Fredericton, rainy day
Yes, it waa damp today. And drizzly. And foggy.
But warm!
Well, warm in Canadian terms - about 14 degrees Celsius.
I'm having a helluva a time adjusting to the time difference. At 1:00 in the afternoon here it's 9:00 in the morning for the people I know in Vancouver. It's 10:00 back in Alberta.
Very disorienting.
But warm!
Well, warm in Canadian terms - about 14 degrees Celsius.
I'm having a helluva a time adjusting to the time difference. At 1:00 in the afternoon here it's 9:00 in the morning for the people I know in Vancouver. It's 10:00 back in Alberta.
Very disorienting.





1 Comments:
Bill, seriously, I'm here to cheer you up. Stop by my blog and go through my sidebar over to "My Music Highway". Check out the link she has for pranking a telemarketer. Make sure you pee before you do so. You can't miss this. I am so very serious.
By
Diamond, at 6:14 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home