Crazy Ass Planet

Monday, July 24, 2006

Urban campers?


About an hour ago or so the cops were by and chased away two guys who were doing what these two are doing - grabbing some sod for a daylight snooze.

This is a shot from my balcony, by the way. You may have to click the pic in order to see it large enough to make out these two. That's a case of beer behind them, by the way. (It's hard to identify in the image.)

Anyway, it's a couple of street folk sleeping. Not sure what I think about the cops chasing them away. It's not like the sleepers have a lot of options, at least as far as I know. On the other hand, I'm not thrilled with the idea of people lying around anywhere snoozing off their hangovers.

Well, whatever. It's a shot of life as it's lived, at least by some.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home