Crazy Ass Planet

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The quality of spam improves

A few days ago I posted about the subject line of some spam I received ("Where there is love ...") Well, today it was even better. How's this for a subject line?

Trying is the first step towards failure

I'm still laughing. I can't help it.

What's the message here? Give up? Who is sending it? Some secret group hoping to undermine the world's populations by sending discouraging e-mails?

"Give up! Don't try! Only failure awaits you!"

Maybe it's Dr. Evil with a new scheme.

5 Comments:

  • Hey, it's much easier to fail than it is to succeed. At least you know the outcome.

    By Blogger Mackenzie, at 10:33 AM  

  • Did the text of the e-mail say...

    Brought to you by the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim

    By Blogger flounder, at 1:26 PM  

  • I'm so sorry I sent that your way . . . ;)

    By Blogger kris, at 3:57 PM  

  • Today is The Duke's birthday.

    Please celebrate appropriately.

    Thank you.

    By Blogger flounder, at 9:38 AM  

  • ooh, funny. sounds like something from despair.com

    By Blogger Spinning Girl, at 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home