posted by Bill at 1:39 AM
I question the accuracy of this thing, however. What? No Mr. Pink? Steve Buscemi? How could they have missed that one?
By Bill, at 1:46 AM
Come on Bill, you could have used a better picture!
By Scarlet Hip, at 8:42 AM
Yes, but another photo might not have as much fun. Or would it? I tried it this morning with another one and it came up with Indira Ghandi!!!
By Bill, at 11:27 AM
I think MyHeritage must have a pretty limited celebrity bank to work with.
By Spinning Girl, at 6:44 AM
Post a Comment << Home
View my complete profile
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - NonCommercial - NoDerivs 2.5 License.
4 Comments:
I question the accuracy of this thing, however. What? No Mr. Pink? Steve Buscemi? How could they have missed that one?
By
Bill, at 1:46 AM
Come on Bill, you could have used a better picture!
By
Scarlet Hip, at 8:42 AM
Yes, but another photo might not have as much fun. Or would it? I tried it this morning with another one and it came up with Indira Ghandi!!!
By
Bill, at 11:27 AM
I think MyHeritage must have a pretty limited celebrity bank to work with.
By
Spinning Girl, at 6:44 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home