Crazy Ass Planet

Sunday, December 04, 2005

What is a meme?

As far as I can tell, it's a quiz people fill out publicly through blogs. So, having seen this one done by both Brooke and Ubermilf, I have followed suit knowing, as I do, that the world is unable to sleep until it sees my answers. So, be anxious no longer! Here they are:

3 names I go by:
Bill
Wern (don’t ask)
William

3 screen names I have:
piddleville
goatboy
writelife

3 physical things I like about myself:
My hair
My face
My bone structure (yes, really)

3 physical things I don't like about myself:
Nose hairs
Stomach
Feet

3 parts of my heritage:
Irish
Scottish
English

3 things that scare me:
Guns
Spiders
Religious fanatics

3 of my everyday essentials:
Computer
Tea
Music

3 of my favorite musicians:
Van Morrison
Emmylou Harris
Duke Ellington
(This list changes almost daily … for example, Cyndi Lauper will be on it tomorrow, as will Bruce Springsteen and Julie London.)

3 of my favourite songs:
Thunder Road (Bruce Springsteen)
Tupelo Honey (Van Morrison)
Factory Girl (The Rolling Stones)
(This also changes almost daily – for example, tomorrow one of these will be replaced by “Blonde On Blonde” by Nada Surf.)

3 things I want in a relationship:
Laughter
Trust
Ideas

3 lies I tell:
No, I’m fine.
Yes, this is really interesting.
That doesn’t make your ass look big at all.

3 physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to me:
Smiles
Eyes
Curves

3 of my hobbies right now:
Writing
Movies
Reading

3 things I want to do really badly now (with a special someone):
Nipple taste test
Wake up in the same bed on a Sunday morning, look at one another, say, “Fuck it!” and go back to sleep
Go camping and share the same sleeping bag

3 careers I've considered doing:
Radio announcer
Screenwriter
Hollywood heartthrob

3 places I would like to go on vacation to:
Hawaii
Sao Tome
Costa Rica (Pacific side)

3 kid's names I like:
Tenacity
Grace
Molly

3 things I want to do before I die:
Write a great story
Meet someone who turns my life upside down
Be successful doing something impractical

3 ways that I'm a stereotypical guy:
Fart if I think no one’s paying attention
Don’t put things away
Get my haircut four to six weeks after I should

3 ways that I'm a stereotypical girl:
Prefer romantic movies to action films
Bored by what TV thinks of as “male programming”
More interested by women’s conversations (although they’re extremely difficult to follow since they follow several threads simultaneously).

3 people I would like to see take this quiz:
God
Gabriel Garcia Marquez
My dad (now, that would be some trick since he's been dead about 15 years - still, I'd like to see him do it!)

4 Comments:

  • no seriously, what is a meme? i thought for a bit that it was some strange cyber form of "memo" but that can't be right.

    this is actually one of the better memes i have come across.

    you should totally be a hollywood hearthrob but you'll have to get your hair cut sooner than 4-6 weeks late. :)

    By Blogger Sizzle, at 2:04 AM  

  • I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are a strange little man.

    By Blogger Scarlet Hip, at 5:20 PM  

  • Your things that scare you are SPOT ON. Amazing.

    By Blogger kris, at 8:50 PM  

  • Good musical choices: Nada Surf's Blonde on Blonde is one of the best songs. Ever. I will be seeing them again on 2/21 and I am so excited that I may pee myself.
    Emmylou Harris is awesome. I am anxiously awaiting Wrecking Ball, which will arrive tomorrow. Wheee!

    I think stereotypical guys fart whether people are paying attention or not. No? Maybe that's just my family.

    By Blogger Lushy, at 12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home