Crazy Ass Planet

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Cats promote illiteracy


You may think this is just a cute shot of a kitty cat stretching.

You would be wrong!!!

This is a cat getting itself ready to disrupt your life! To impose her will on the few moments you have to yourself!

This is Gonzo saying, "You think you're going to lay back on the couch and read for a while? I don't think so ..."

Every day, I go to read on the couch. And every day, as if she had spies in my home, no matter where she has been hiding, as soon as my bottom touches the couch’s cloth, she appears! Usually stretching before she leaps up, secures her place, and ends up like this!

She purrs. She cuddles. She ensures I don’t read.

If illiteracy is an issue in this world, it is because of cats. Cats!!!

3 Comments:

  • This explains so much! The White House must be overrun with the little beasts!

    Hey, my word verification is "hotday". Which of course in Florida, it is.

    By Blogger Scarlet Hip, at 10:57 AM  

  • I want to pick Gonzo up and smother her in kitty kisses. She is adorable.

    I still don't understand why my friends call me the Crazy Cat Lady.

    By Blogger Lushy, at 11:32 AM  

  • Hot day? It's anything but hot here. And you know, I never thought about it but maybe that's true. Lots of cats in the White House.

    Crazy Cat Lady? Hmmm ... The odd thing is, I've never gone out to "get" a cat. I inherit them. Gonzo's story is one of shit and destruction and great sorrow (mine). In fact, one of these days I'm going to post about our early days. (When she was a kitten, she would crawl under the covers as I slept and pee!)

    By Blogger Bill, at 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home