Get that stupid mouse
It’s been a busy week. And a cold week. And a grey week. And now it’s turning into a stupid day.Technology has made today stupid. My Logitech optical mouse is a piece of crap. It works for about a minute and a half then freezes, becoming useless.
So I’ve called in help. “Gonzo! Come on! Get the mouse! Trap it! Eat it! Do bad cat things to this stupid mouse!”
Gonzo’s response? “Shuddup … can’t you see I’m sleeping?”




6 Comments:
Of course that was Gonzo's response... if cats don't get their normal 22 hours they just can't function : )
By
EveyQ, at 3:34 PM
Kitty! I poked Gonzo with my pointer, too. I can't help it. I'm a compulsive kitty pointer poker.
By
Lushy, at 4:38 PM
In my next life I want to be a cat. Wait, let me be more specific. I want to be my best friend Jodi's cat. Spoiled, useless, and fat. 22 years old and still going strong.
By
Scarlet Hip, at 6:19 PM
Gonzo's 20-something now. Can't be more specific because she had something of a shady past.
By
Bill, at 6:28 PM
Ah yes, the much seen and rarely appreciated kitty glare. 'Course, I wouldn't want to disrupt a nap to choke down a tasteless morsel, either.
By
em, at 11:24 AM
Cute kitty! Every cat owner knows THAT look! LOL
By
Amanda, at 1:52 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home