Always pay attention
I was somewhat alarmed when I finally started taking a good look at my haircut yesterday. Preoccupied, I said, "Short, sure," without really considering that what is short to me may not be short to someone else.
They may interpret short as meaning ... short!
Anyway ... my hair's damn short now. Well, in the context of my head, it's short. If I were, say, a marine, this might not be even close to short.
And that's my haircut post. Have I just contributed to the trivialization of the Internet?
They may interpret short as meaning ... short!
Anyway ... my hair's damn short now. Well, in the context of my head, it's short. If I were, say, a marine, this might not be even close to short.
And that's my haircut post. Have I just contributed to the trivialization of the Internet?
Labels: Haircut





1 Comments:
damn short! woo hoo!
By
Spinning Girl, at 9:37 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home