Crazy Ass Planet

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My morning coffee


Oh look ... my morning begins with coffee and the Internet. Thanks to Spinning Girl for this notion.

This photo is not a wide shot because, if it were, you would see the chaos I currently live in. Only a few of my things have been unpacked since moving in. Not being an organized person, I haven't figured out where to put everything.

I suppose I could hide a lot of it away in the attic but, to be honest, I worry about the attic. I think squirrels may be living up there. And if that's the case, I have this image of me peeking my head up there and getting my face eaten off.

Well, it could happen.

4 Comments:

  • Hi Bill,

    I lost your e-mail when I had to do a clean up job on my computer recently. I see you have a new home. Drop me an e-mail and pass on the details. Do you have a landline phone? hear from you soon. Dan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:38 PM  

  • Good grief ... I'll send it to you again. But really, you'll lose it again. I believe I've already sent this to you 10,829 times.

    But what the hell, once more with feeling ...

    :-)

    By Blogger Bill, at 9:53 PM  

  • I am particularly fond of the Eeyore in the background.

    By Blogger Spinning Girl, at 2:00 PM  

  • Ha ha ... I forgot Eeyore was back there.

    By Blogger Bill, at 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home