I want a cat's day
I really would have preferred spending today in the way that Gonzo spent hers.
Strangely, few companies are willing to pay you for this kind of activity. I guess I just haven't developed a viable business model yet.
(I love writing like that - "a viable business model." It almost makes you want to run out and buy golf clubs and stock options.)
Anyway ... the weather has gone in the tank, work has turned stupid and I just wanna laze around like Gonzo does. Is that too much to ask?
Strangely, few companies are willing to pay you for this kind of activity. I guess I just haven't developed a viable business model yet.
(I love writing like that - "a viable business model." It almost makes you want to run out and buy golf clubs and stock options.)
Anyway ... the weather has gone in the tank, work has turned stupid and I just wanna laze around like Gonzo does. Is that too much to ask?





6 Comments:
That sounds nice.
By
Spinning Girl, at 10:57 PM
I have three cats, all of whom make their living following the same strenuous daytime routine as Gonzo. So, i guess the moral is, if you are cute enough, this is a viable business model.
I guess i'll have to keep working.
By
meno, at 11:01 PM
Yes, it's very, very nice.
I, too, will have to keep working. But that doesn't keep me from scheming to make a more Gonzo-like life for myself!
By
Bill, at 2:04 AM
it isn't! i feel that way all the time.
By
Sizzle, at 12:03 PM
ps I've always been secretly envious of pets in general.
By
Spinning Girl, at 9:14 AM
That's it. A UN proposition must be put forward. This should be entrenched as a basic human right!
By
Bill, at 12:38 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home