Crazy Ass Planet

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Unscramble me!

Thanks to Spinning Girl I have found a way to create a fairly accurate self-portrait. I would be grateful, however, if someone would please ...

Unscramble me!

Thank you for your efforts.

5 Comments:

  • I unscrambled you last night.

    Well, that doesn't sound right.

    By Blogger Lushy, at 1:38 PM  

  • Yay, I did it! i feel smart!
    Nice picture, I like the "what did you expect?" face.

    By Blogger Spinning Girl, at 3:22 PM  

  • OK, you're unscrambled - I too liked the what the hell did you think you were getting here face.

    By Blogger Diamond, at 9:29 PM  

  • Even though it's a bit blurred, I've always liked that picture. Though I appear more of an outdoor guy than I actually am.

    By Blogger Bill, at 10:32 PM  

  • Cigarettes and coffee...breakfast of champions!

    By Blogger Scarlet Hip, at 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home